NocturnalPredatorsReviews

Nocturnal Predators Reviews

A blog dedicated to reviewing and promoting the books I love.

Single Wolf Female - Jessica Sims Originally posted at:
Nocturnal Predators Reviews

I am in love with Mrs. Sims writing. Every novel I've read by her, has such a compelling and unique voice that it's impossible not to think your actually living a different characters life every time. This novella was no different. The only problem with it is that it's a novella and not a full length novel.

I loved, loved, loved Jackson! Even being an alpha he never let his needs prevail over hers. He was sweet, protective and there for her every step of the way. Though I didn't like how they met since it seemed a little too much like a miracle, which I am not fond of. But it's a novella, what can I expect with a limited number of pages.

Alice was nice. She had just lost 2 dear people in her life so her emotional state was to be expected. She cared deeply of all the people in her pack and having Jackson there helping her along with everything was just a plus.

I can not wait for the next installment in the Midnight Liaisons series!! I will be on the edge of my seat, biting my nails until book 4 hits the shelves or Amazon.com. Which ever comes first C;

Favorite Quotes:

"Aw, that was cute. She thought her were-kitty could beat up on mu alpha mate".

"You're a plumber. You have no street cred".

"F***ing hell, women. I want a pack, not jail time".