NocturnalPredatorsReviews

Nocturnal Predators Reviews

A blog dedicated to reviewing and promoting the books I love.

Book Review: Wild Card (Wildcats #3) By Rachel Vincent

Wild Card (Wildcats Book 3) - Rachel Vincent

This was the story I never knew I wanted, but I'm so glad to have! I love the Shifters series and this spin-off series has been a dream come true! The universe the author created is incredible and complex. I want to get to know the intricacies of it all. The characters are also so fun to get to know.

I didn't remember Kaci from the Shifters series because of how much time has passed since I read those books. Though I am very impressed with how she turned out and how overprotective Marc is over her. Her reality was somewhat sad and dull. It was clear no toms wanted her. She took the first opportunity she had to do something drastic and I love her for it.

I mentioned in my review of the second book in this series that I wanted a happy ending for Justus and I got it! I was so excited when I realized this was also his story! I like how he was patient, caring and adventurous. He would do any and everything in his power to help Kaci and he's proved it a time or two already.

For the next few books in this series, I'd like to see more of Titus's pack (Mississippi Valley Pack). I'd love it if a few of his enforcers/people could fall in love with a tabby or human. I love the world this author created and I want to continue reading more about it!

My Favorite Quotes:

"Sometimes things go wrong. Sometimes home isn't where you always thought it would be."

"Having something and losing it is worse than never having it in the first place."

"She's not traumatized. She's...scarred. Healed. She's strong, and she's smart."