NocturnalPredatorsReviews

Nocturnal Predators Reviews

A blog dedicated to reviewing and promoting the books I love.

Book Review: André (Uncompromising #3) By Sybil Bartel

Andre - Sybil Bartel

* I was provided an eARC of this novel by the author in exchange of an honest review.

I'm so glad I gave this series another chance after reading the first novel. It's proved to be so good! My expectations were surpassed and I loved every second of it. I'm already anxiously awaiting for more books in this series.

I'm not the biggest fan of Kendall, but I can respect where she's coming from. I didn't like how she would turn her rage on and off at the drop of a hat. All the pointless arguments with André and her bringing up her apparent death wish were getting old. She was so unpredictable in her actions and her words. As much as I liked her feistiness, I wouldn't want to interact with her with a ten-foot pole.

I'm glad André finally got his book! He's played the side character for long enough. It was nice getting to know him and how fierce and in control, he needs to be to run his company. Kendall was a handful since he met her and, in a way, they were perfect for each other.

On a completely separate note, I can't wait for Hero to get his book! His 'ending' with Kendall was bittersweet and heartbreaking, in a way. He needs a chance at a real happy ending.

One last note: Would it have killed anyone to write in a condom in this story? I was cringingly awaiting for the pregnancy plot twist to drop for SO long. I'm glad it didn't. Better safe than sorry is my motto for life though.

My Favorite Quotes:

"Save yourself, little one. (...) Because no one else will."

"Sarcasm wasn't my best friend, it was my lover."

"Your past will either define you or motivate you. It is a choice."