NocturnalPredatorsReviews

Nocturnal Predators Reviews

A blog dedicated to reviewing and promoting the books I love.

Audio Book Review: Ravenheart (Crossbreed #2) By Dannika Dark

Ravenheart - Dannika Dark

This was such a good book! The time seemed to fly by even though the audio book was over 10 hours long. This novel was very well written and steadily paced. The next book can't get to me fast enough.

Raven is an amazing character. She's very strong willed, with a questionable moral compass that most don't understand. At the end of the day, she does the right thing, but won't shy away from wanting to deal out her version of justice.

Christen has grown on me even more after I read the Mageri series. I adore his snarky and most times vulgar sense of humor. It seems Raven is gaining his respect and he's at a loss as to what's next for them.

The side characters left a big impression this time around. I especially want to know more about Gem and Shepard. I hope that after this series is done that there will be a book/novella for a few of the characters in this novel to get a happy ending.

The ending was very sweet. I liked how the title finally made sense to the story. I have a vague theory as to what the Keystone group will be up against in the third novel.

The Audio Book:

Nicole Poole doesn't disappoint. Her narrations are incredible. Every character (male and female) have very realistic and distinguishing voices.