NocturnalPredatorsReviews

Nocturnal Predators Reviews

A blog dedicated to reviewing and promoting the books I love.

Book Review: Save Me (Sex Me #3) By Logan Chance

Save Me - Logan Chance

This was a very enjoyable book to read. Lately I've been a sucker for military novels and the fact that it ended up with a character having a disability made me love it even more. The disability makes it so the author has to get more creative with how scenes are experienced and that gives the book a whole new dimension.

I liked Ryan. He's been hardened by war for serving in the US military and just because of that he has my respect. This book, through Ryan, wants to shine a light on the struggles of ex-marines who attained injuries during battle. Apparently the statistics are rather high and awareness needs to be brought to this subject. Anyone who has served deserves my respect and, if injured, to get the help he/she deserves after protecting any country.

Lizzy was very cute and nerdy. I adored seeing her geek out over stars and her telescope. It made it all the more realistic. I also loved that this story was about friends turned lovers. It made the romance that much more believable.

The only thing that I disliked about this book was the transition between Ryan pushing Lizzy away and her convincing him that they could give being a couple a try. It felt too cut and dry. Overall this novel was beautiful and the quotes between chapters were adorable. The ending was sweet, but heart wrenching.

My Favorite Quotes:

"My mind fights. My heart is in a battle of a lifetime. And my soul is nowhere near peace."

"Trying to be strong, and being strong, are two separate things."

"Life is a crapshoot, and you never know the hand you'll be dealt until it happens and you're left dealing with it all."