NocturnalPredatorsReviews

Nocturnal Predators Reviews

A blog dedicated to reviewing and promoting the books I love.

Audio Book Review: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*%# By Mark Manson

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life - Mark Manson

I enjoyed this book so very much. It’s a no nonsense, tell it to you how it is book. From the title you can presume that there are swear words in it and it makes it all that much more entertaining. I felt so at home while hearing this book. It was like I’d come across a kindred spirit.

The author comes to a few conclusions that really rang home with me. Most, if not all, conclusions are drawn from his life adventures/experiences. I loved that he didn't try to force feed me life decisions that ‘should be made’. He would explain what happened to him, how he came to that conclusion and why it would be beneficial to me to try and come to that same conclusion. At the end of the day, he says he’s no life coach. He’s just a guy who gave everything up to write and he’s lucky enough to have earned a living doing it.

I can safely say that I want to read more books by this author. I’ve read one book and I’m officially intrigued. The writing was very good and it was a very relaxing book to get into (please consider that I listened to the audio book).