NocturnalPredatorsReviews

Nocturnal Predators Reviews

A blog dedicated to reviewing and promoting the books I love.

Audio Book Review: Scrappy Little Nobody By Anna Kendrick

Scrappy Little Nobody - Anna Kendrick, Anna Kendrick

I think I finally found my spirit animal and it's Anna Kendrick. I strive to be as weird and witty as she is. Her level of sarcasm is incredible and I have nothing but good things to say about this book. I love the way it was written and listening to her read it (on the audio book) I enjoyed it that much more.

One thing that stuck with me was her definition of being a 'nice' person and a 'good' person. A 'nice' person in the show business is a woman who goes along with everything and never gets to speak her mind. A 'good' person is a woman who will speak her mind and not tiptoe around something, but also able to listen to direction. The 'good' woman most times ends up getting called a b*tch because she actually uses her brain and isn't there to please everyone.

I liked listening to her experiences on movie sets and how she first got interested in acting. It's also interesting to hear that even to this day she's still star struck by celebrities in general and doesn't think that highly of herself. She's someone I would love to meet if I ever got the chance.

The Audiobook:

I enjoyed Anna Kendrick narrating the novel. Her intonation was on point and made the story that much better.