NocturnalPredatorsReviews

Nocturnal Predators Reviews

A blog dedicated to reviewing and promoting the books I love.

Book Review: Deceit By Addison Jane & K.E. Osborn

Deceit (The Vindicated Series Book 1) - Addison Jane, K E Osborn

I'm at a loss for words. This is the first book in a long time that actually took my breath away. I still have no idea how that ending happened. I was expecting the complete opposite. This novel was filled with ups and downs in it's storyline, but the ending made up for most of it.

I liked Lilly as a character, but at first I couldn't see her and Kace together. She was too much of a rule follower and he was a complete and utter mystery. If it wasn't for the incidents I don't think half this story would have happened.

I still feel so bad for Kace. He thought he was doing something good and everything blew up in his face (not literally). I don't understand how two best friends do that to one another at the ending. I was expecting an explosive conversation, but not that ending.

I have a conspiracy theory about the ending (because that's the only way I'll be able to sleep at night while waiting for the next book to release). I think that it was all a ploy and that everything was faked to get the agency off their trail. Everything happened way to quickly and there's no way someone can rig an explosion in the amount of time that the ending took place in.

My Favorite Quotes:

"We live in the darkness so others can bask in the light."

"He's so hot and cold. I can't figure out if I have third-degree burns or frostbite."

"How can something so beautiful, be so damn deadly?"