NocturnalPredatorsReviews

Nocturnal Predators Reviews

A blog dedicated to reviewing and promoting the books I love.

Book Review: Arrow's Hell (Wind Dragons MC #2) By Chantal Fernando

Arrow's Hell (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) - Chantal Fernando

For some strange reason I have mixed feelings for this book. On one hand it was great, but on the other I felt like it disrespected women. I was almost suffocating from the stink of alpha males coming off the pages. I understand it's a biker novel and that that goes hand in hand, but would it kill someone to dial it down a bit? Also, the book kept repeating how big and good looking EVERYONE was, by the end I was skimming through.

I started out not caring for who Arrow was, then I started liking him and finally I ended up disliking him. For someone who claims to love Anna he has a funny way of showing it. I know he's a biker (which apparently equals almost no emotion whatsoever), so I can't expect any emotion out of him. Well my response to that is: sue me! I'd rather read fiction.

Anna had a backbone with everyone except Arrow. She dealt with her brother, her friends, the weird and barely mentioned guy friend at college, but when it came to Arrow with another woman on his lap she just made it clear that she saw what he did and ran to her room.

Onto things that I liked in this book: the pacing of the story was awesome, Anna's backbone, the Anna situation (in the beginning) was intense and ended up serving a purpose by the end and the ending scene where all is right in the world once more.

Favorite Quotes:

"I want a partner, not someone who thinks he can control me."

"If they hurt you, they die. Painfully."