NocturnalPredatorsReviews

Nocturnal Predators Reviews

A blog dedicated to reviewing and promoting the books I love.

Book Review: Time Will Tell (Maybe #3) By Chantal Fernando

Time Will Tell - Chantal Fernando

The books following book #1 in this series as has been getting worse and worse with every passing release. The first book actually had a plot line. The second book was too hot and cold. In this third book everything just fell in line too perfectly.

It starts out with a good girl who isn't much into the club scene actually going to a club with friends and meeting this amazing guy who her best guy friend happens to know and the rest is history. There were small insignificant problems that showed up during the story, but simply disappeared or got "resolved" with two pages.

I also didn't like how the story, so early on, implied that there was a future for them. The main character's barely knew each other a full 2 days and they were already spouting 'I love yous' and 'forevers'.

For some reason, along the story I was actually rooting for Rex, instead of Xander. I know he doesn't have anything to do with this particular story, but getting to know Xander just made me think he was too soft and maybe he has anger management issues.

Zach was a breath of fresh air. He was who he was and didn't change during the course of the story. He likes hooking up with random women and isn't concerned with all the judgement thrown his way. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with the lifestyle he chose, but at least he's keeping it real.

My Favorite Quotes:

No favorite quotes for this novel.